We’re building a global network of members that play a crucial role in realising our objectives of healing the fractured soul of the nation and indigenise healing and development and by so doing, build an African consciousness that provides a fertile ground for a deeper transformation of society.
We aim to challenge the prevailing victim mentality that obstructs people’s alignment with their divine power. Our overall goal is to rediscover, reclaim and re-integrate ancient systems of healing which recognises that the well-being of an individual is tied to that of families, communities, and nations. To reach this goal, Afrika Ikalafe will draw from science and spirituality, logic, and intuition as well as art and nature.
We’ll make sure you’re at the heart of everything we do.
Timely emails with how you can take action to help Afrika heal thyself by turning crisis into consciousness .
WITNESS YOUR IMPACT
Updates on our digital healing hut showcasing Inspiring stories and photos showing how your support is changing lives.
HAVE YOUR SAY
Help shape the future of Afrika by contributing your ideas and views.
DISCOUNTS AND PRIORITY PLACEMENT TO OUR EVENTS, SERVICES AND RETREATS
Become a Volunteer
Become a volunteer for healing the fractured soul of the nation
Why do we need volunteers?
For this work of multigenerational healing and restoration to happen, we need as many hands as possible and you could help restore the well-being of the individual, families, communities, and nations.
What does it mean to volunteer with Afrika Ikalafe?
A chance to get actively involved in setting the agenda for indigenous health, healing and development in South Africa and other parts of the globe. An excellent opportunity to learn about and help implement programmes and initiative helping Afrika return to it’s greatness.
It is completely voluntary. It is not a paid job.
BECOMING AN OFFICIAL PARTNER OF AFRIKA IKALAFE
Afrika Ikalafe relies on a broad and diverse set of collaborative relationships and partnerships in all parts of the world to pursue its mission and implement its programmes.
In establishing all partnership Afrika Ikalafe is guided by the following principles:
- any partnership shall be determined by common purpose with mutual benefits;
- partners should have equal status within the partnership;
- partners should have an established legal status;
- each party’s responsibilities, roles and contributions should be clearly defined; both parties must be able to raise issues concerning the quality of the working relationship in a spirit of transparency;
- provide no unfair advantage to any individual partner;
- partnerships must be action-oriented in order to produce concrete measurable results, sustained beyond partnership duration.